Monday, October 10, 2016

Markers for Maurice

In the two refight I did I used makeshift markers to count the Disr level and in Kolin, using two rectangular bases to represent an unit, I needed also Column markers.

I did them in a nicer way for the next refights,

The Disr marker have an image of a wounded or distressed XVIIIth century soldier, which were taken from the Knotel Uniformkunde prints.

For the Column markers I used instead pictures of flats, which are intended to depict generic infantry and cavalry rather the specific Austrian, Prussian and French units they actually represent.

These files are in jpeg and can be downloaded if you like them; they must be reduced according to your BW.

No comments: