Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Great Northern War Notables for Maurice


The rule Maurice allows for the use of "Notables" which represents subordinate officers or characters which are attached to a specific unit which is granted some benefices specified in the Notable Card. They are fictional and introduce some chrome. However nobody prohibits to design your own Notable based on an Historical character.

Accordingly I designed some Notable cards for the Great Northern War with the battle of Poltava in mind. They were first drawn in Power Point and then converted in jpeg. This allowed me to use some nice portraits of the most important general officers which fought at Poltava.

The Swedish bunch:





The Russian gang:






Since I draw them from scratch I don think there will be copyright issue: in any case, if somebody notices copyright infringement, please let me know and I'll remove these cards from the blog.



3 comments:

Captain Quincy said...

Very nice Fabrizio and very useful. Are they available as a PowerPoint file? The spelling mistakes are driving me mad! I appreciate that English is not your first language;-)

Fabrizio Davi' said...

Yes they are. You nailed me, english is not my language. Let me know your e-mail, I'll send you the original power point files.

Fabrizio

Captain Quincy said...

bogenbroom1@sky.com

Thank you.