Wednesday, December 5, 2012
A big thank to Schenk, which honored me with this well-accepted award:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog, linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.
- Pass the award to your top five favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their blog posts to notify them that they have won the award and list them on your own blog.
Among the many blogs which I enjoy to read and follow my choice was, in no particular order, the following:
- Prometheus in Aspic, by MSFoy, a blog which is delightful to read and populated of nice pictures of nice miniatures.
- Oderint dum Probent, by Gromoboy, a goldmine of informations on some of the most obscure military facts of XVIIth and XVIIIth centuries.
- Castle of Tin, by Corporal_Trim, a recently discovered blog dedicated to "flat". I like flats and I think that who paints them is a true artist! I even have some Louis XIV cavalry which I'll try to paint when I'll learn how to paint shades…-
- My Seven Years War, of the Kronoskaf mate Christian Rogge. The most up-to-date informations on the 7yw artillery. Also some nice flats (see above…)
- Painting Wargames Figures, by Nigel, because his 28mm are a source of inspiration for my 6mm. Further he re-edited the old Greenwood&Ball booklets on the Prussian and Austrian armies in the SYW which were the very start of my interest in the period.
So bad that I had to choice only five. Indeed all the blogs in my list should deserve a prize, mainly because reading them gives me a relaxed and pleasant pause each time.