Wednesday, August 12, 2020

On the road again


A new post after a long time. I was unfortunately enough to be caught by the lockdown far from my house. So I didn’t  spent all my quarantine time painting minis or playing wargames and boardgames as many of you did.

Back home at the end of June I finally took brushes  again to complete the doubling of Danish cavalry: here you can see the result (yes, many bases are still unfinished because in the meantime I  also finished the Vallejo texture…). All the details about the regiments were given  in older posts.








3 comments:

Norber said...

Hi fabrizio. I am glad you have made it home and have posted some fine painted plastics again.

I know the blog refers to 1760. Are you still pursuing the great northern war? I got into this period buying zvezda figures because I liked them so much. My blog is thewargamingerratic@Wordpress.com
Where I have a few pictures of zvezda. Currently I am preoccupied with the dark ages Britain though.

James Fisher said...

Beautiful to see these Strelets Swedish cavalry painted as Danes. I have plans to do the same and can only hope that they will come at half as good as yours.
Regards, James

Amtmann B. said...

I found these figures difficult to paint and to put on the horses. Therefore my congretulations for managing all these problems.